In a time where many businesses are closing, HealthMarkets is expanding our sales force.
Health insurance benefits continue to evolve quickly as we navigate the coronavirus outbreak; state exchanges like Maryland‘s are opening on an emergency basis and each day brings new questions and different regulations. Our insurance reps are working overtime right now, so HealthMarkets and the Stern Team are actively hiring to take on new clients and help respond to the needs of individuals, families and small businesses in Northern VA.
Insurance Sales Representative Job Requirements:
- Ability to work from home
- Self-motivation with the ability to work independently
- Strong written and oral communication skills…you like talking with others!
- Passion for making a difference in your community
- Excellent time management skills
What HealthMarkets Provides to You:
- Full training to prepare you to sell
- Continuing education and hands-on mentorship
- Pre-set appointments, company run lead generation
- Innovative sales tools and marketing support
- Freedom to work from home and set your own schedule
What our agents have to say:
“I am so grateful to be in a position to support my own family while helping others. And to be honest we are grateful for the income to weather this storm.” – Mike Lovelace, Fredericksburg
“My children need me more than ever right now but I’m still able to serve clients during their nap times and off-hours.” – Melinda Attaway, Fairfax
“HealthMarkets gives us local and national updates in addition to our continuing education — which I need because my phone is ringing off the hook right now!” – Laurel Corridon, Alexandria